Monday, September 27, 2010

Sharing some Sparkle!


I had to change the release date due to some technicalities and we are releasing tomorrow - Tuesday is the day. Shopping cart will be turned back on sometime in the morning once I get my coffee going.

I have had such a tickle reading all of your sweet comments and emails and seems like we are growing! Which is always a good thing. With growing comes learning and after tomorrow I will have a better idea of what your favorite pieces are and we just might be able to do some backorders for those of you that miss out on what is available.

I am also going to ship to Canada using UPS not the postal service. I have had packages go missing this year and I need to be able to track them once they move into Canada so shipping will be slightly higher.
Isn't that photo just the sweetest? Amy does wonderful work and I am so lucky to get to work with her! Giver her a shout and visit her site here.

Hugs - Amy

No comments: