Monday, April 5, 2010

Pretties



I am in love with this custom piece Heather of Chickapee Creations did for me. Now if I can get out of my sloppy gym clothes enough to wear it I can show it off :) She is so talented.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Spring break has come to an end for us here and back to normal, if that is what it is. Working on Summer still and I do not have a date yet but I do know it will be May. I need to come up with a name. I really love the bright cheery prints and cannot wait to share!

Puppy training is going well. Timing was bad but I guess you never can be ready for a puppy. My days are so busy and I cant leave her alone too long in the crate since we are training. She is full of energy and I wish I had half of her spunk!

If you ordered anything from the Sale over the weekend it will ship this week.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Gorgeous necklace! Can you share the link?

Mary said...

Never mind...I ran my mouse over her shop's name and got the link. :o) I didn't see your gorgy necklace, though. I hope she lists that style for sale...too cute!