Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blame it on sleep


I really thought I was doing so well with my vitamins and eating right and exercising and then BAM I got Strep again! My 2nd time since January and the dr. thinks I am a freak of nature because only 1% of sore throats in adults are actually Strep. I had to beg him for a rapid test because I was so uncomfortable. Both times he returned with a "and you were right", isn't that so nice to hear?? I so hate being wrong, one of my weaknesses. I guess I should have played lotto since my odds are so in my favor, I would take a jackpot over Strep any day.


If you are still waiting on a b/o Charli Tank Dress I will have them in later next week and they will ship right out.

I also feel a Sale coming on, some sort of Spring Cleaning to make room for new inventory, yep, cant wait to see it all and share the sneak peeks with you!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OH my! I love that little girly, shes a doll!
Jodi, shes the most precious little gal!

mi*lolli said...

Look at Miss Adsy! So adorable in her LMN!!! :)