Sunday, March 7, 2010

Got Sunday?


Please be assured that I am working on updating my website. I hold many hats in the jobs of life and I still have to keep up the "mom" duties, hospital visits and Summer planning. Prices should be updated by tomorrow evening as I have had a lot of questions about that.

I am still hoping to launch Wed or Thurs, I would now if I could but I can't until I have the last photos I am waiting on. Oh and I did change a few item's names so sorry for the confusion, that's how I roll. Completed and utterly indecisive.

Aren't Sundays supposed to be lazy? I do not think I have had a lazy Sunday since last year and I am sure the next one coming will be most likely Mother's Day because that is when I call the shots!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Love everything I am seeing!!!

Anonymous said...

Bless you Amy! We will wait patiently by our pc's! lol Im loving everything I see so far...Looks like Im putting in a large order! woohoo!

Monika said...

Take a rest, that's what Sunday is supposed to be for!!!!

I'm so excited for this line... just saw a spot up for a tank dress. EEEEEK!!!

Mary said...

Chillax with your family and rest assured you know your faithful followers will be here stalking....errrr..... I mean watching your website for the official release! :o)
Can't wait!

Amanda said...

Loving lots of what I see Amy! Now just to find some $$ for later this week!!

Unknown said...

So many cute things Amy! I'm sure once the line is up everything will be smoothier. Have a great week!

JennM said...

I love the look of the new line! Great job and I'm looking forward to ordering!

Izzy'sMom said...

Everything is GORGEOUS!! Loving it all!!

You definitely need to schedule yourself a lazy Sunday soon...come to think of it I don't think I have had one in a long time either!