Monday, January 11, 2010

Family

Wow it is already 2010 and I feel like I am so behind!

A lot has happened her in the last 2 weeks and since I have been MIA I thought I should let you all know what is going on.

Spring line is in production. I do not know when it will be ready but it will be available sometime late Feb to beginning of March. I will release it online and it will all be ready to ship before Easter in April :). It will be a smaller line with about 14 pieces but I know you will love it! Excited to share some brand new designs with all of you.

I have to commit a lot of my time this month to my family. My Father in Law had a massive heart attack just one week ago and remains in ICU. Things are very touch and go for us and though we know he is a fighter we are cautiously optimistic at this time. We know it will be a long road to recovery and pray we all have the stregth to get him there. I need to help my husband run our business as my mother in law needs to be there to take care of my father in law as he remains in the hospital.

My father will undergo 3 separate surgeries this month alone. He has advanced Parkinson's and will undergo DBS surgery to alleviate some of his symptoms.

My plate is full now and as much as I want to get the consultant program in place, I cannot take on another project at this time. I want to be sure I can commit myself to any new team members so the program is a success and give the consultants every opportunity to succeed.

I hope you all have had a wonderful start to your 2010! It certainly has been a rough start here for our family but I have faith we can all pull through this!
-Amy

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sorry to hear this Amy. You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping your year makes a positive turn around for the better. Take care of yourself, too.

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

oh crud! I feel horrible bugging you about my dress! I am praying for your family!

Kelly K said...

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to your family right now! Hang in there!!

grandbaby123 said...

Praying for your family. I cant wait to see the Spring Line.
Hugs
Deb

P.S. Looking for pieces in a 5/6 if anyone has any to sell.
rdazsstall@comcast.net

The Asquad said...

You already know my prayers are with you and your family!! I can't blame you a bit for not wanting to start up another big project until things settle down.

Can't wait to see the new line!!!

HUGS!!!!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear that Amy, your family is in my thoughts and prayers!

Monika said...

Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way!

Anonymous said...

Your are in my thoughts and prayers Amy and of course your family as well! Im pretty new to LMK but have fallen in love! I placed my first order BF...we actually spoke by email trying to add another item but had already ship...your customer service is great and I cant wait to see your new spring items!! You have won me over! God Bless!
~Stephanie I.
*kalilas*kloset*

kapcapmommy said...

Will be praying for your family Amy! Lots of hugs!