Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In the Air Tonight


Yep that is my theme this week. If you were a child of the 80's you may know of a singer by the name of Phil Collins. One of his songs "In the Air Tonight" is a fav of mine and I am not a big fan of 80's music. But something about this song just gets me going and I could work all night long listening to it and a couple of energy drinks.

I will have all of the items from the manufacturer this Friday - love grin :) - and that means I will be busy this weekend sorting it all out so I can get it to all of you asap. I still have a few tank dresses and things to finish up on my end but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you to all of you for your patience through this new process and all of your support - I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate it!

I have a web page being designed as we speak. It should be finished in the next few weeks and it will be shoppable with some of the Summer collection and possibly some one of a kind items as well. I will make a "transition" from etsy to my webpage and no longer sell on etsy.

I have some new sweet little LMN logo tanks with a tropical flower printed on them as well. All made using organic inks which are great for the little ones. The tanks match the entire Summer collection. Send me an email if you are interested in one and already have an order coming from me for free shipping.

And for my new "twitter" badge on the left. Everyone keeps talkin about twitter. I really do not have time for another little "networking" site but I am going to give it a shot and not be so cranky. We will see how often I have time to get on here and "tweet", not that you need all the little gritty details of my life, I am sure you get enough of that on the blog.

No comments: