Monday, April 13, 2009

Who says Mondays are bad?


Today has been a great day, busy, but great! I cannot thank you all enough for your support and positive comments! Wow it is humbling!

As for the store, things are up and in full swing. Yes there are some sell outs that may not be restocked such as the tank dresses and the Lacey May dress. In between answering questions and dealing with the shop, I am trying to see what I can do. I never seem to know what will be the top seller, and I goofed again.


I hope you all had a great Easter! What a busy weekend! After staying up late last night so everything would be ready today I am seriously dragging but the excitement and these malted robin's eggs have me going. Does anyone know how many calories are in each one? Dare I even ask!
I have a big week this week as far as planning goes, so please be patient if I don't get back to you right away.

2 comments:

Chickapee Creations said...

You are simply amazing! Can't wait!

Call Me Q said...

I'm so excited to get to be a part of it. You rock girl