Monday, March 2, 2009

B is for Busy

We have been so busy working on our orders that our poor blog got a bit neglected. Though I am sure you would be fine with the fact that we are sewing and not blogging :).


First, forgive me for any typos I miss here as I type with my injured left hand. I got a little carried away with my new scissors - which are so darn sharp - they cut like a knife. So typing is a challenge and sewing. I am right handed but never knew how much I used my left hand!

Thanks to all of you for making our Spring collection "French Market" such a success! We are so grateful! If you have a photo of your little shopper in her LMN goodies - send us an email to lovesmenot@comcast.net - and we will post it here!



As for restocks of our Spring items? Once we get through all of our sold orders, we may be adding some ready to ship pieces to the shop in the same fabrics.

Change . We are going to be changing the way we do business a bit. We plan on doing a Summer collection and will have that up for sale sometime at the beginning of April. However, to make things easier on us and you, everything in the shop will be ready to ship in sizes 12 mos - 8. No waiting times now other than shipping. We will no longer be taking custom orders. What you see is what you get. We will see how it goes and take it from there. Should be a little bit less stressful for both parties.

Off to sew!

No comments: