Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Waiting Game

Ok so I can defiantly tell you the site wont be live tonight. Tomorrow is possible but tonight just isn't in the cards. I am dealing with trying to resize the gallery photos so you can view the pretties a little larger. So go ahead and run your errands and have dinner with the kiddos, as I seem to rarely do that anymore and they will grow up and move out right before your very eyes if you don't sit still every once in a while.

I thought I should touch on one little subject since I have gotten a few emails :). Some of these items are in very limited quantities. I really do wish I had more but they were not intended to be a part of the Holiday line and were intended for the fair, I just got them a little late so now I can share them with you online. Some of the items in very limited quantities are the blue lap dresses, the blush dress, silver velour ruffles and the all dolled up top in espresso. A couple of these items also only come in sizes 2 4 6 so maybe this will help a bit with your decision making.

I also wanted to let you all know I am adding a sizing section to the top of the site. So if you are new and have not ordered before you can find some simple sizing information her (still in the works).
And a special shout out to Monika and Leah who did my photographs for the Noel line. I am always amazed by how beautiful the photos can be. I just do not have the patience to do them myself so I am blessed to be surrounded by such talent. Thank you ladies!

10 comments:

Lisa C said...

Thank you for the update, Amy, now I can enjoy my evening with the family with no worries about missing anything! So excited. :)

Ramona said...

I'm so excited! I love everything we have received so far. I can't wait to see the Noel Line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wenandjess said...

Thanks so much for the update, Amy. Now I have no excuse to skip my Pilates class! HA! I'm loving your new items! Hope I'm lucky enough to snag a few. :) Keep up the beautiful work.
Wendy Stevenson

Tracy said...

Thanks for the update- off to off to cuddle with the kid.

Meredith said...

Thanks for the 411, you know I would have kept on the refresh to avoid missing the go-live.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Amy. Whew....I can relax and enjoy my family time tonight. Thank you!! The pictures are gorgeous....Leah does amazing work. She took my daughter's photographs this past August and her work is beyond beautiful!! Love the holiday line!!!
~Amy E.

SHEVAUN said...

I am so thankful you are keeping us updated. No I can feed the family!! lol
I am excited to order some goodies, your dresses are beautiful!

Amy said...

Thank u so much for the update. I don't want to miss this!!
Your work is beautiful and I hope to be able to get a few outfits for my 2 girls.

amy z.

Madison*Boutique said...

Can't wait. Love the pieces.

Julie said...

Thanks for the info last night! Can't wait. Hope it's today. We have doctors appts tomorrow and I don't want to miss it!!