Thursday, September 17, 2009

Late Nights


Isn't this photo the yummiest? Who does not love a good cupcake? I love them even more than cake or ice cream!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

I am busy getting every one's orders sorted and nicely packaged and the first round of shipments are in the mail :). I plan on having everything to all of you and in your little hands no later than next Saturday.

I did not realize just how much we have grown and with that comes of course the "growing pains" and wow I am meticulous and love the items to be perfectly packaged when you get them.

No for the weekend and my daughter's sleep over. I know not good timing and my party guests will have to "oversee" the sorting facility my dining and living rooms have become. How on earth did I let her talk me into a sleepover? I guess I remember them growing up and trying to stay up as late as possible and telling stories, ah the stories! Let's just hope the girlies have a busy Saturday and don't stay up past midnight because after that I cannot make any guarantees that I can stay awake after such a busy week!

4 comments:

Theresa Brown said...

Thanks for the update Amy! And I love those cupcakes!!!! Happy bday to your dd! :)

Jen said...

Enjoy you DD's sleep over! The sorting facility will just add some color!
I can hardly contain myself waiting for the mail to come.

Ramona said...

YEA! I'm so excited for my package. Enjoy your weekend :)

mi*lolli said...

Thanks for the update Amy! Hope DD had a*FUN* sleepover. I'm sure the little girls never even noticed the shipping facility! LOL!! That is unless they have an eye for fashion! :)
Can't wait for our LMN goodies....and by the way...those cupcakes are so yummy looking! Did you bake them?

Susan