Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fell into Bento



Maybe you have heard about all the new rage lately? The bento lunch box craze has bitten me and my daughter could not be happier! I really love hot lunch and always wanted it as a kid. Instead, my mother, a single mom of 3, would make me bologna and ketchup sandwiches with that generic cheese popcorn and apples....yay. Now I know why I loathe ketchup in every form. Since Ms. M hates hot lunch and insists on packed I figure why not try?

Here is my first


Just google bento and a you can find all sorts of shapers, molds and cutters. Yes it does take time but I am a creative person anyhow and this gives me an outlet. The 5th graders try to trade with her at lunch and I am sure soon she will ask me to stop making "cute" lunches.

I have been posting sneak peeks of Winter/Holiday over on FB so if you are not a "fan" yet click on the box to the left so you can be the first to see the pics! Your orders will ship in approx 2 weeks after you place them next week.

I am going to sew up some American Doll outfits for Ms. M for her birthday gift at her party this weekend. We are going to do tie-dye shirts at the party - not sure yet if that was a good or bad idea - I will get back to you on that one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's SO cute! I barely have time to throw things into a lunch pail. When I grow up I want to be like all the other cool moms ;)

Can't wait for Oct 1st...all the cuteness is going to break me!! :)