Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Blooms


Isn't this photo so pretty? I love blooming trees and wish they would last all Summer long.

I have shipped out half of the back ordered Charli Tank Dresses today and the remaining half will go out tomorrow. I also think I may have a few extras which will go up on the site too.

I also wanted to touch on the LMN Return Policy. I am still receiving returns and sadly have to offer exchanges or credits for those that have arrived later. Items need to be received within 30 days from shipping to you. I hate to be a stickler but polices are polices.

I am "patiently" waiting for photos for the Tranquility Summer collection to share with you. Soon I hope.

I really would like to get the trunk program rolling too. I just can't seem to catch my breath. 2010 has been a year of unexpected events regarding my families health. My Grandfather has now taken a turn for the worse and I have always been close to him, he is more like a Father to me. I would do anything for him and can never repay him for all that he has given and done for me and my family. I am at a loss of words to explain the grief I am dealing with now but I am lucky enough to visit and help take care of him every day as long as I can. So with that being said, if I do "catch" my breath I will move forward and get the ball rolling as I know several of you have sent me emails of interest.

I can also say that I have something special planned for "May Day" so be on the lookout!

1 comment:

ozzieozzieozzie said...

Gorgeous photo Amy!

Sorry to hear about your grandfather :-(