Thursday, April 1, 2010

No Foolin


Ahhhh April, just that much closer to Summer!!!

All Spring orders have shipped including those out of the US so if you have a specific question about yours please email me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your little ones and can you believe I forgot to set aside a couple dresses for my girls and have been so busy that I am clueless. I might have to sew something up over the weekend. So bummed I forgot.

Did you know it takes 21 minutes of cardio to burn off 5 of those little peeps? I don't even like the little suckers so I guess I am ok, malted robins eggs though are a huge weakness on my part and I cannot even have them in my house!

Be sure to check back tomorrow - we are going to have an Easter Sale!

2 comments:

Call Me Q said...

Woot woot! Quick Q - did the blossom twirl skirts ship?

Thanks chica!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

After a hard week, spending a relaxing hour of blog hopping. What a great blog.
So glad I stopped by your blog. Happy Easter

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/