Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Excitement!


I am so excited to share with all of you! I have worked very hard to get this all together and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I had to stop myself late last night as I was working on the website adding some items. I actually sat down and started to cut out a new idea I had and then sewed it up half way and then I thought "what am I doing?". Delirious, yes. I need to focus and finish what I have done now and not worry about new items.

Plan is still to launch the website on Thursday sometime. I will post here, on the Facebook fan page and send an email out to past shoppers to let you all know. I do not have a time, it will just have to be when I finish everything up.

The site is fully shoppable with a cart. Just like most other sites, the items you place in your cart are only guaranteed once you check out.

I have tons to do today to get everything ready on top of some yard work, yes yard work.

3 comments:

Call Me Q said...

All I can say - is SQUEE

MellyMel said...

I can't wait to see the stuff and shop on your site!!!

Unknown said...

I sooooo can't wait! I'm loving all the pictures on the blog. Looking forward to buying some of it :o)