Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer is here!

Well not yet technically speaking but the kids are out of school so let the fun begin. I wake up the question "when can we go swimming?" and "can you put the slip n slide out" every morning and then I have to explain that we have to wait a couple hours for it to warm up, but they would do it at 8am if I let them :)

If you placed an order for the Breeze collection, then you have either received it already or it is in the mail. What a relief to get all of your goodies out to you and everything really looks great!
I cannot believe it all went over so smoothly and cannot thank you all enough!

On another note, the etsy shop is fully stocked with items I have left and the best part is they are all ready to ship - no waiting! I will add some ruffle shorts in later next week pending some exchanges. I will also add some tank dresses back in once they are made.

We had school parties this week on top of all the shipping and sewing I finished.
And I am now a Mother to a Second grader. This is her official 2nd Grader pose lol.

2 comments:

Chickapee Creations said...

She has a beautiful 2nd grader pose! Everything was absolutely beautiful!! Thank you!!

Call Me Q said...

Amy you rocked it girl - I am so proud of you!