Monday, March 16, 2009

Who says Mondays are bad.....Freebies!!


I used a random number generator to pick the winners for our Summer preview line "Breeze" and post #9 and 22 are the winners! So if your ID is dennimd or little-miss-e then you need to email me please at lovesmenot@comcast.net so we can get sizing etc.

Fabric is ordered and seems like it is taking forever for it to get here, but it is not like we don't have plenty of more Spring items to finish up on in the meantime! I have posted a little preview of just some of the colors we will have and be sure to expect some knits too!
I do have a few samples made up from my previous fabric order and I have a favorite so far and I hope to post a sneak peek tomorrow! We will even be carrying a women's flirty skirt too this collection! I love cute skirts with my favorite "blinged" up flip flops and a fresh tank in the summer.


Also send me an email if you would like to be added to our VIP mailing list. We only mail out to make special announcements on when our web site will have restocks, new items or sales.


Have a great St. Patrick's Day and be sure to wear green!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Love the zebra and the pink swatch above it:) I cannot wait!