Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Love

I am in love with all of my new fabrics that came in early this week for "Breeze". I actually feel like I am on vacation in some warm place on the beach just by looking at them. This is a good thing, especially since Mother Nature will be blessing us here in Colorado with a potential blizzard tonight...joy. I hope the weatherman is wrong, I promise I won't judge.


You should see my sewing room, two words define me and my sewing room now - mass hysteria. I really do know what all of my piles mean and what is what but seriously I would die right now if someone saw it! My formal dining room has also become my "packing and shipping department". I either need more space or less sewing.


As for Spring, I am down to the last 14 pieces besides a few orders for the popular Paris dress I just took on...thanks to my Serger. Yeah poor thing quit on me so I think it was time for a new one.

I am also a sharing a couple more sneeks at the summer line. I honestly cannot give a date at the moment. I am in the process of making a few pieces here and there in between my other orders and doing laundry - lord my laundry! I despise laundry. It has to be my least favorite household chore, ask anyone who knows me and they will agree.

I originally had planned on having all ready to ship pieces in the shop ready to go, but there is only one of me so it would be a daily update of 2-6 pieces in whatever sizes I happen to make and I am not sure if this makes any sense? I will figure it out.

Well I guess if in fact it does snow the 14++ inches they predict, then I will have a good excuse to lock myself in and get some work done :)

8 comments:

Karlee Clark said...

Love the sneak peaks! Do I spy a new twirl dress? YAY! I hope you aren't buried in snow now! Don't feel too bad, it's STORMING at the beach today.

chickapee said...

45 minutes south of you and already snowed in..lol. Love the peeks too! Can't wait till there up!! Talk with you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable - can't wait to see more!! Stay warm :)

Ella Sophie Photography said...

Beautiful sneak peek. You are working so hard, you need a nice vacation on the beach.

Holly Stocke said...

We see them, we love them! I'm making the matching clippies right now and we're modeling them in the morning. :)

Renee said...

You never cease to amaze me! I am in LOVE all over again:)

The Asquad said...

luvvvvvvvvvvv it!!

Anonymous said...

Curious what part of CO you are from??