Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Spring is in the Air

At least that is what I keep telling myself. Even though the wind is howling and it is freezing outside, these bright Spring fabrics and designs will warm me up.

Some new skirts have been added to the shop today. A sweet full circle skirt. I just love these and they look even cuter with a pair of leggings. All of them are ready to ship and the best part is they are only $20! A great deal for a great new year and also a great way to get my creative juices flowing again as I dusted off my machines. If you see something you like that is not available in your size just send us a message and we would be happy to do a custom.

Lesa will also be adding some flirty skirts soon too so be sure to check back so you don't miss out!

I also need to update our blog and give it a mini-spring makeover...I just now took off the Christmas music.

No comments: